Buying Property Guide
Add your name to the collection.
Authentic Italian recipes for you to enjoy.
Enjoy photos of Italy, wine making & more.
Proverbs in Italian & English.
Weekly column dedicated to today's Italy.
by Francesca Di Meglio
Articles on growing up Italian.
by Cookie Curci
Una Mamma Italiana
Articles for Italian mammas.
by Tiffany Longo
Sign up for our FREE newsletter.
Test your knowledge of Italy.
|Cannellini alla Tuscani con Funghi
|Recipe contributed by John Patellis
- 3 tablespoons pure olive oil
- 5 crimoni mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 ounces onions (thin sliced)
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 2 leaves fresh sage (chiffonade)
- 2 leaves fresh basil (chiffonade)
- 5 leaves fresh mint (chiffonade)
- 2 ounces fresh parsley (coarsely chopped)
- 2 ounces tomato (diced)
- 1 slice bacon (cooked & crumbled)
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 15 ounces cannelini beans
- Kosher salt & black pepper to taste
|Sauté mushrooms and onions in oil on med - high heat for 3 - 5 minutes. Add garlic and fresh herbs, sauté for 1 minute. Add tomatoes and bacon and sauté for 1 minute. Add beans and season with salt and pepper. Serve and garnish with parmesan cheese. This may be served as a side dish or may be tossed with short tubular pasta accompanied with chicken as a main course. Serves 2.
Submit a Recipe
Print This Recipe
Shirts & Novelties
Proudly display the colors of Italy with these great products.
Huge selection of Italian charms and jewelry.
The world largest online retailer for Premium Italian Fashions.
Fine gourmet foods and more.
Customize your trip to Italy.